At KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU in Barcelona, the Grafana Labs team delivered four well-received talks as well as a keynote in front of thousands of attendees. In case you missed the conference (or you want to watch the sessions again!), check out the links to our recap blog posts or watch the talks below.
- Keynote: What is the Future of Observability? Grafana Labs VP of Product Tom Wilkie and Red Hat’s Frederic Branczyk took a look at some of the up-and-coming advances in observability.
- Grafana Loki: Like Prometheus, But for Logs Tom Wilkie talked about Loki’s march to GA and previewed the new LogQL query language in front of a standing-room-only crowd.
- Intro to Cortex Tom Wilkie and Weaveworks’ Bryan Boreham showed how easy it is to get started with your own Cortex cluster – the same technology behind Grafana Cloud’s hosted Prometheus.
- Deep Dive: Cortex Tom and Bryan delved deeper into Cortex, discussing how to run it as a set of microservices, how to choose between the various cloud storage options, and how to tune Cortex for the best performance.
- Foolproof Kubernetes Dashboards for Sleep-Deprived On Calls Grafana Labs Director of UX David Kaltschmidt demonstrated the best dashboarding methods for Kubernetes.