- Feature Matrix
- Latest News
- Upcoming Events
check_pgbackrest 1.7 has been released
Mons, Belgium, January 14, 2020
It allows to monitor the backups retention and the consistency of the archived WAL segments.
Changes in check_pgbackrest 1.7
- Rename --format argument to --output.
- Add json output format.
- Add timing debug information.
- Improve performance of the needed wal list check.
Links & Credits
check_pgbackrest is part of the Dalibo Labs initiative. It is mainly developed by Stefan Fercot. This is an open project, licensed under the PostgreSQL license. Any contribution to improve it is welcome.
- [Download]: https://github.com/dalibo/check_pgbackrest/releases
- [Support]: https://github.com/dalibo/check_pgbackrest/issues
Note: RPM package is available on the GitHub Release page.Related Open Source